Best Portable Ice Maker Reviews – The Wind Chaser Portable Ice Cube Maker is a 150-watt ice maker that can create three kinds of ice cubes, with 12 metal rods. You can use either tap water or bottled water. This is the perfect ice maker for those who are always outside or those who have bars. The machine also works fast, in as little as 6 to 8 minutes, generating 29 pounds of ice in one day. This machine is also easy to operate. With an easy to handle screen monitor and an indicator light, you can easily detect if you need more water.
Reviews By Model
- NewAir Ice Maker AI-100s Portable in Silver
- Sunpentown IM-101 Portable Ice Maker with LCD
- Windchaser Portable Ice Maker
- Magic Chef Ice Maker Stainless Steel MCIM30SST
- Danby Portable Ice Maker DIM 1524W Designer Ice’n Easy with LCD Display